Sunday, September 26, 2010

Revamp of the Blog

OK, I really want to try and be better about posting. I decided that I needed some kind of direction for the blog, something to tie posts together. I couldn't come up with anything. Plus I don't have a lot of time between needy babies. Plus Twitter and Facebook have ruined my ability to be creative over more than a 140 characters or a short paragraph.
Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses.
Then I realized that the at least one time of a day that I have to myself is in the bathroom. OK, not really to myself, but at least I am sitting and my hands are free. And my mind stops long enough to have a thought other than is that smell just me or the kid's diaper?
So the laptop is gonna start living in the bathroom.
And if it goes well, it's a good excuse to get an iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment