Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just For Me

I have decided to start a blog just for me. There is more to me than the expectant adoptive mom though sometimes that can be all consuming and easy to forget. Plus, the longer the waiting goes the more I feel guilty and irrelevant in the world. And bored. Women have managed to take back the role of stay-at-home mom, but the role of housewife has not made such a comeback. Not that anyone has said anything negative to me, but still, I feel weird not going to a job. And being me, feel really guilty if, in my mind, I don't accomplish enough in a day. So as the projects around the house kinda come and go, I have been trying to make myself write more. I like to share, so I plan on loading up this blog with my musings and maybe the occasional short story or something. And even if no one reads it, it's a good organizational tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment